To deliver quality training for our customers, with excellence and a ‘can do’ attitude, meaning we respond quickly and positively to client expectations with both integrity and professionalism.
- Long Term Caring Relationships
Our mandate is “Training for a job” and I’m pleased to advise that Alpha Training has not only provided quality training but they have also connected us to employers who are willing to hire aboriginal people, they have even connected us to the Fort St. John Chamber of Commerce.
Why Choose Us?
What makes us unique.
- Alpha Training Solutions Ltd. is a locally owned and operated safety training company that has served Fort St. John, BC, and beyond since 1998.
- We aim to accommodate the training needs and schedules of our corporate customers through client-site and courses at scheduled community locations.
- We love our community, and are here to help our students gain confidence to safely perform their work.
- We value our First Nation people and provide on-site training courses to them when and wherever it is needed.
- We recgonize the diversity of workforce in BC and offer support to students with comprehension, language and other barriers to learning.
- We pride ourselves in hiring instructors that have extensive practical experience in their respective fields.
- We believe in making the learning environment relaxed and enjoyable, and provide as much hands on training as possible.
- We are passionate about the services we offer, and this is reflected in the care and attention our staff and management show to our clients and students.
Alpha Training delivered Industry Recognized training in the Oil and Gas Sector to our region. CCATEC traveled to Fort St. John last summer and met Martin as a result of the meeting we are delivering Alpha Training programs for the Cariboo region. I’m pleased to report that with our last program, we had thirteen aboriginal clients complete, seven employed and one returned to school.
Alpha Training Solutions is an important partner in Lip’alhayc Learning Centre’s Pre-employment Skills Program, delivering training as needed in a professional and caring manner.
Fort St John Canfor Sawmill is pleased to say that Alpha Training Solutions has met all of our first aid training requirements for the last number of years. The first aid attendants have expressed to me that Alpha Training Solutions is where they want go to renew their first aid tickets, do in part to friendly staff and excellent instructors.
Supporting daily operations is a dedicated team of friendly, focussed staff ready to serve our valued customers 24/7.
Owner & Manager
Owner & Office Manager
Contact Alpha Training
10066 Tundra Street
Fort St. John, BC, V1J 4M6
Box 6730 Station Main
Fort St. John, BC, V1J 4J3